Thursday 24 October 2013

THANK YOU, APOSTLE S. OFORI YIADOM


Ap. S. O Yiadom
With Ap Yiadom after church service
If I were asked to describe in one sentence the modus operandi of Apostle Sampson Ofori Yiadom, National Head of The Church of Pentecost, Germany, I would say, He makes time for everything.
His grip on the reins of leadership and administration of the church is simply AMAZING. His paper-work is classic. His field work is fantastic---trekking all over the nation; preaching, teaching, organizing and equipping.

Ap. Sampson Ofori and Mrs Millicent Yiadom
Along these lines and in accordance with his native spirit as an apostle-- a spiritual father to all, he makes time to visit members of the church and even outsiders who find themselves in the various unpleasant vicissitudes of life.

L-R: Mrs M. Yiadom and Martha Ntumy
Visiting me at home has become a daily passion of his, coming by to visit virtually everyday after work. Away from his Hamburg base, he calls to find out how I am doing. All these besides, he surprised me recently by saying, "Old man," his favorite accolade for me, "I would like to accompany you to your physiotherapy center. I would like to see how your therapy is going, if I have your kind permission."

I was very impressed and decided to dedicate this edition of my blog publication to his visit. Surely, "He is a good man..." (2 Sam.18:27). In the exclusive photos below, my physiotherapist manipulates me while Apostle Yiadom observes every move with rapt attention ... thinking, hoping, praying. Yes, people TREAT the sick; God HEALS them.

By His grace I am fine and doing well. My therapies are going well and my recovery continues in a steady manner. Like every human being, however I wished the process of recovery were faster but I am immediately reminded by the "still, small voice" to leave the timing with God and allow Him to work according to the times and seasons He has set in accordance with His sovereign will and purpose (Acts 1:7).


Above what I feel and see within me, is that mighty HAND of God, the HAND that moves the wheels of the world ... upholding, strengthening, comforting and empowering me everyday until that great day when His work of grace will be perfected in me.

Till then, please keep supporting me with your prayers. Surely, at that time, we shall rejoice together.
                                              



Sometimes it's all fun

30 comments:

  1. Thank you Apostle Yiadom, may God bless you more and more, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. He really deserves it.

      Delete
    2. Amen. He really deserves it.

      Delete
    3. We thank God for his goodness and healing touch what he have started he surely will finish.
      You Apostle are an encouragement to us all.
      As for Apostle Yiadom am not surprise at what he does because he has completely yelded himself for the kingdom business.
      Elder Asamoah U.S.A

      Delete
    4. Dear Patrick,
      Thank you very, very much. Your comment is a real inspiration to us. I will bring it the attention of Apostle Yiadom. BLESSINGS

      Delete
  2. God indeed is the Healer. He makes all things beautiful in His time

    ReplyDelete
  3. May God bless you mightly for the good work you are doing. Stay blessed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. True, Abigail. Yes, His ways are past finding; His goodness beyond description

      Delete
  5. Your toil in the Lord shall never be in vain. God bless you and keep you.
    Pastor Ayivi Okoampah
    Walewale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Pastor,
      Thanks for your love and encouragement. God knows how to reward each of us.

      Delete
  6. God in His own special way bless you Apostle Sampson Ofori Yiadom so much. Speedy recovery Apostle Ntumy in Jesus name. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Apostle Yiadom is blessed. The LORD will bless him more and more

      Delete
  7. Fear thou not for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isa. 41:10. This is an assurance of the finished work of God in you. Your healing has come already and we believe you are just in the process of doing what you couldn't do and practising to keep fit. The Lord is with you Apostle Dr. and our prayers are always with you.
    Isaiah 53:4-5 “Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed.”

    @ Apostle Yiadom :
    May the Good Lord bless you for being an apostle of a kind, loving and helping heart. Reading Aps. Ntumy's comments about you, the bible quotation in Philippians 2:3-4 comes to mind. You have fulfilled that word of God in the life of our father, Ntumy and even many other. Your light as it is written ( In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven) has shine before men and we are glad to join Apostle Ntumy to giving glory to your father in Heaven. We bless God for you, your family and ministry, Apostle Yiadom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nana,

      Your comments are inspiring and uplifting. I will draw Apostle Yiadom's attention to your comment. In turn, may God richly bless you.

      Delete
  8. Apostle ,may God heal you and make you much stronger .You are an inspiration to our generation.I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kofi,
      It is by the grace of God through your prayers. In turn, may God bless you and yours

      Delete
  9. Apostle,wish you a speedy recovery in the name of Jesus.God will continue to bless you.God richly bless Apostle Yiadom for his good works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Doris,

      I can only say AMEN and AMEN to your very great wishes and prayers. Thank you.

      Delete
  10. we bless God for your life Aps. Ntumy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Gladys,
      Thank you very much. We are servants of the LORD. May our lives continually bring Him glory and honor

      Delete
  11. Eld. B.D. Adjokah,
    Our hearts are always with you Apostle Dr. I am well convinced that God our maker is in total controle of the situation.You are already a blessing to the whole world. It is my wish in the Lord, that you stay blessed. May He empower you once more with long life .Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Dominique,
      It is by His grace that makes us what we are. On a daily basis, I sincerely ask the LORD to use me for His glory; touching other people's lives in little or big things. When He does, I am very grateful, wishing that He does it more and more.

      Delete
  12. I truly believe that God brings special people into our lives for certain seasons of life. Apostle Yiadom is God's gift you for this season. I have met him on only a very few occasions - reading this I wish there had been more!!! We thank God for Apostle Yiadom's sacrificial service to you and we continue to pray for your continued progress towards full health and strength.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mama Trish,
      God is faithful and gracious. The coming of the right people into my life is amazing as it is refreshing. Needless to reiterate, Apostle Yiadom is one of such people. The LORD would bless him, as well as the several thousands of others praying and supporting us through it all.

      Delete
  13. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND CAUSE YOU TO BE A BLESSING FOR THE SEED YOU ARE SOWING IN THE LIFE OF OUR PAPA APS. NTUMY. (APS YIADOM)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Emma,
      Thank you for appreciating with me, the good work of Apostle Yiadom. I will notify him of your remarks. BLESSINGS

      Delete
  14. MAY THE GOD WHO SPOKE ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU WERE JUST A CHURCH MEMBER IN THE CHURCH OF PENTECOST AND SAID HE WAS GOING TO RAISE A YOUNG MAN TO LEAD THE CHURCH AND BROUGHT IT TO PASS WHEN YOU TRAVELLED FROM FRANCE TO GHANA TO VOTE SOMEONE INTO OFFICE AS THE NEXT CHAIRMAN AFTER APOSTLE YEBOAH'S TERM HAD EXPIRED AND YET A VOICE SAID 'A MAN TRAVELLED TO A FAR COUNTRY TO BE MADE KING' BRING TO PASS YOUR HEALING TOO. I PRAY WITH YOU SIR AND MAKE MENTION OF YOU IN MY PRAYER, I BELIEVE THIS GOD WE SERVE, HE WILL ESTABLISH YOUR HEALTH. GOD BLESS. GABRIEL ANTWI (ICGC, TESHIE).

    ReplyDelete