Monday 6 August 2012

MY BLOG IS ONE YEAR OLD

Warm greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

To the glory of God, I am glad to announce that my blog is one year old this week. In the course of the year, I published thirty-six times on the blog, providing information about my health and progress, some of the therapies I undertake as well as some of our church and social activities--- with photos.

The blog has been visited over 32,000 times by very dear and concerned people like you. This means a lot to us. Thank you very much for your patronage. I invite you to keep abreast with my progress by patronizing the blog and forwarding the link to your friends. By so doing you will be helping to widen the circle of prayer warriors on my behalf.

 Above all, thank you for your fervent prayers through which the LORD has sustained and brought me this far. True, I am not where all of us want me to be yet, but I am definitely not where I was three years ago. I am confident that the LORD, who has brought me this far, will perfect that which He has started and bring me total recovery.

Therefore, please do not relent in your prayers for me. As we pray together, very soon, we shall celebrate together when the miracle takes place.

Thank you very much and may the Good LORD continue to bless you all.


5 comments:

  1. We thank God for what He has done in your Life over the years and what He continue to do, I known that in no time the good Lord will bring us the miracle that we have been waiting for.
    May God bless you for your time and energy,in such a situation you always shear with us inspirations and words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dan. As the LORD continues to supply the enablement, we shall continue to serve Him "in season and out of season"

      Delete
  2. DAD WE GIVE GLORY TO GOD FOR WHAT HE IS DOING IN YOUR LIFE AND BEING CONFIDENT IN THIS VERY THING THAT HE WHO HAS BEGUN A GOOD WORK IN YOU WILL NOT STOP BUT WILL CONTINUE TO SPEED YOUR RECOVERY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN AND AMEN. THANKS, JOSEPH FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS PRAYER SUPPORT

      Delete
  3. Undoubtedly a very trying season for you, Daddy. But we are confident of the fact that, like Apostle Paul who continually wrote epistles to the Church even from prison walls, the Lord will grant you revelation and wisdom to touch our generation through your epistles as we eagerly await our miracle on your health. Greetings to the entire family. Shalom

    ReplyDelete