Saturday 22 December 2012

SEASONAL GREETINGS AND A SURPRISE FOR YOU


Like a twinkle, the LORD has borne us on eagle's wings safely to another Christmas Season. As we look back in gratitude to God, we also look around to acknowledge beloved people whom the LORD has graciously placed along our ways; people who in various ways make our respective journeys through life a little less hard to travel and bring our dreams closer to their fulfillment. To such people it is appropriate to say, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

You are one of such people in my life. You have supported us with your prayers and surrounded us with your love.Therefore as we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, it is my pleasure to pause and acknowledge how much you have been of a blessing to me and, indeed to, my entire family. In our little way, we wish you and your beloved family and friends:
A JOYOUS CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS, PEACEFUL AND FRUITFUL NEW YEAR 2013 

This is also the season of presenting gifts. This is indeed imitating, to a very little extent, what God did for mankind. God GAVE us His Son Jesus Christ. Jesus GAVE us His life. My gift for you is a photo of myself doing something I have never told you about---doing a WALKING EXERCISE.

Do you recognize the man walking between the bars? Supported by prostheses at the waist and knees, I walk between two bars as Ria, my dedicated Ergo therapist watches with rapt agility. 

I know you will receive it with joy because it is in answer to your prayers on my behalf. May the LORD continue to bless us together, bringing our dreams closer and closer to realization.

6 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this and its a tears of joy. I thank you Lord for Apostles life.
    Merry Christmas Apostle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN, Maybel. Yes, the LORD deserves our praise for what HE has done. This one thing we know, WHATEVER HE STARTS, HE BRINGS TO A PERFECT END. HE WILL PERFECT MY HEALING; THIS WE KNOW.

      Delete
  2. Apostle Ntumy, I'm not a member of the COP, but I've had always had great respect for you since I started watching you on TV in Ghana. I was sad when my Pentecost friend indicated that you were not very well. I'm thankful to God you're getting better. May God make you perfectly well. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear friend,
      Thank you very much for your very comforting and reassuring message. As you and others continue to pray for me, I trust that my recovery will be very soon. May God richly bless you.

      Delete
  3. Hello Mike and Martha,

    What a wonderful New Year surprise! We continue to pray and trust God that He will continue the healing He has already started. Slow but steady progress is taking place and we continue to thank Him for all He is doing in and through you.
    I have a feeling we will meet up this year 2013. Will it be Ghana? Let us trust God for that!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mum,
      Yes, a pleasant surprise indeed, coming from the Throne of Grace. The ultimate is not far from now. Yes, we will meet this year, DV; in Ghana, if you are not able to make it to us here in Hamburg. Warm regards to John.

      Delete