Saturday 26 January 2013

FROM AUSTRIA AND UNITED KINGDOM WITH LOVE


Apostle Newton O Nyarko
Ap. Nyarko, self, Ps Odei and Mrs Ntumy

The Ntumy Family continues to be blessed and refreshed by the love and camaraderie shown us by the entire church membership and Christian friends across the globe. These are expressed through their fervent prayer support, phone-calls, emails, and visits to us. To you all we are eternally grateful.

Last week-end and in the middle of this week, we were blessed to play host to two apostles. On Saturday 19th January 2013, Apostle Newton Ofosuhene Nyarko, National Head of The Church of Pentecost, U.K, paid us a one-day visit with Pastor Raymond Odei, his National Secretary.

We had wonderful moments of prayer, conversations over a wide range of topics, and reminiscences of our last year's vacation in UK. The fellowship was so great that their moment of departure was like a virtual tearing apart.

Ap and Mrs Obeng (left) Mrs Ntumy and I

Following in their heels from 22nd-24th January were Apostle Samuel Obeng, COP National Head, Austria, and his wife, Patience who was seeing me for the first time since I got into this new condition. The emotions oscillated between tearful and joyful moments, and sometimes just plain silence.

Apostle Sammy Obeng
Their three-day visit was a delightful one. It was a pleasure listening to this youngest COP Apostle in Europe sharing about the progress of the church in Austria and their vision for the future. We had much to be thankful to the LORD. Like all others, their prayer was for my early recovery, to the glory of God.

 Such visits, coupled with the massive prayer support and other aspects by which you express your love to us, lighten the weight we bear and brighten the path we travel during this phase of our life. As you remain resolute with us in prayer, it would not be long before we see the miracle we are awaiting. BLESSINGS.
Apostle Sammy Obeng helping with my standing exercise to the admiration of his wife, Pat

6 comments:

  1. Wow, l am so glad to read this news. I am more joyful whiles reading and seeing your standing exercise pictures. God bless you Daddy for sharing.

    May He continue His devine work in you for His name sake this l ask in Jesus name.

    God bless my National head Apostle Newton and Apostle Obeng for such a warm visit to you.

    Calvary greeting,

    Abraham

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Abraham,
      Thank you very much for your prayers and best wishes for me. My decision to start blogging was motivated by the philosophy that those of you who are praying for us deserve to know how I am faring.
      Keep reading. Keep praying for me. Keep sharing the name or link of this Blog with your friends. Their comments are welcome.
      BLESSINGS

      Delete
    2. Thank you Daddy.
      Please, I will keep praying for you as well as keep reading. I will also start sharing your Blog with friends and on my social pages. Thank you for the permission.

      God bless you.

      Delete
    3. AMEN AND AMEN. GOD BLESS YOU, ABRAHAM

      Delete
  2. we pray that the Good God will bring the long awaited miracle wher you be seen standing without the help of any body or machine

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEAR APOSTLE, I WRITE TO WISH YOU A PROPEROUS AND MIRACULOUS 2013.
    FOR ME, YOUR LIFE IS A TESTIMONY TO THE GOODNESS OF GOD.AS I STATED IN ONE OF MY POSTS TO YOU,I READ YOUR BOOK"FLAMINGO,THE CAMP OF NO RETURN” WHEN I WAS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL,I ENJOYED THE BOOK AND BECAME ENDEARED TO YOU EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT KNOW YOU AT THE TIME.
    I WENT ON TO READ YOUR BOOKS AND FOLLOW YOUR EXPLOITS AS CHAIRMAN OF THE CHURCH OF PENTECOST.'COMING WITH FIRE’ HAS BEEN MY ALL TIME BEST'.
    FINALLY, I ONCE MET YOU AT THE VIP SECTION OF THE KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.I ASKED YOU TO PRAY FOR ME AND YOU DID,I STIILL REMEMBER THE WORDS YOU PRAYED,I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY.I LEARNT HUMULITY THAT DAY FROM YOU.
    I CEASE NOT TO PRAY FOR YOU AND I BELIEVE THAT GOD IS WITH YOU.WHEN JESUS HEARD THST LAZARUS WA S SICK,HE STAYED A LITTLE LONGER,LAZARUS WAS HIS FRIEND AND SO WAS MARTHA AND MARY YET JESUS DID NOT SHOW UP.
    IT IS POSSIBLE TO BE LOVED BY GOD AND STILL FIND YOURSELF IN A HARD SITUATION.EVENTUALLY, JESUS SHOWED UP WHEN THE SITUATION HAD MOVED FROM DIFFICULT TO IMPOSSIBLE AND LAZARUS HAD DIED.
    JESUS DELAYED,BUT HE CAME.I BELIEVE JESUS WILL APPEAR IN YOUR SITUATION AS WELL AND YOU WILL BE A LIVING TESTIMONY.WHEN MEN SAY IT IS OVER, GOD TAKES OVER.
    I SALUTE YOU,YOU ARE A FATHER,INSPIRATION AND MENTOR TO ME.GOD KEEP YOU AND BLESS YOU.I LOVE YOU SIR. GABRIEL OSEI ANTWI.

    ReplyDelete